LAS VEGAS STRIP TOUR & FOOD:
Are you ready to ride around the Las Vegas Strip looking bad ass in your very own Pink Hog Car Scooter? Stand out from the crowd as you visit famous Las Vegas sites up, down and around the World Famous Strip!
Sure there are many ways to see the strip but nothing quite like this! After we pick you up at your hotel you set off on a guided tour through Las Vegas on your very own pink Hog Car, 2 side by side tandem scooter which gives you the best views of the strip while having the most fun! On this tour you will see world famous sites along with many you didn’t even know existed! That’s the advantage of riding in open air Hog Car and having top local tour guides! You can see a lot more in less time without having to wait and pay for taxis or to find a parking space! This tour is approximately 3.5/4 hours of actual tour time and visits famous sites such as the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and the largest chocolate fountain in the world at the Bellagio. This wouldn’t be a true Strip tour though without trying food from several restaurants that have been featured on TV and are voted local favorites year after year! With this tour you get the most bang for your buck – we’ve hand picked the best sites and eateries and now all you have to do is have fun while driving from place to place and waving and posing for pictures from all the tourists along the way!
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Unlimited Complimentary Water
- All fees included
- Food samples provided on the tour
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- $135 per person, based on double occupancy
- Approximately 4 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup to drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from almost all Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown is available from one of our guides
- All safety instructions and Hog Car operation information is given to ensure your safety
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4″, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 400 lbs per Hog Car
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver’s licenses are accepted
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are not allowed while Hog Cars are on the road
BIG COUNTRY’S NOTES:
- Safety is our #1 priority followed very closely by “having the time of your life!”
- Feel like a celebrity, as people smile, point, honk and take pictures while wishing they were you!
- One of the most unique ways to see the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding area!
- Not a bumper car, nor race car!