LAS VEGAS LIGHT – NIGHT TOUR:
Are you ready to ride around the Las Vegas Strip looking like a celebrity in your very own Pink Hog Car Scooter? We stand out from the crowd because traveling in style is a must in Las Vegas. You will drive our customized open-air Pink Hog Car Scooter with the desert wind flowing through your hair as you travel on the famous Las Vegas Strip enjoying the sights and lights up, down and around the World Famous Strip!
On this tour you will see world famous sites along with many you didn’t even know existed !There’s no better way to start this Las Vegas night tour than at the Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas sign. This famous sign has made a home in pop culture through cameo appearances in films across decades. Gather around the vibrant sign for a group photo taken by your guide.
Experience the architectural wonders of the city’s famous hotels and casinos including the Venetian, Caesars Palace, Mandalay Bay Resort, the Mirage Hotel, Aria, the Wynn, and Paris Las Vegas driving your very own pink Hog Car, for 2 side by side tandem scooter which gives you the best views of the strip while having the most fun!
This tour is approximately 2 hours of actual tour time and visits famous sites such as the Welcome to Las Vegas sign and see the iconic strip in style. Driving in a Hog Car from place to place and waving and posing for pictures from all the tourists along the way!
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Unlimited Complimentary Water
- All fees included
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tour for two in a pink Hog Car scooter
- Approximately 2 to 3 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup to drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from almost all Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown is available from one of our guides
- All safety instructions and Hog Car operation information is given to ensure your safety
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4″, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 400 lbs per Hog Car
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver’s licenses are accepted
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are not allowed while Hog Cars are on the road
BIG COUNTRY’S NOTES:
- Safety is our #1 priority followed very closely by “having the time of your life!”
- Feel like a celebrity, as people smile, point, honk and take pictures while wishing they were you!
- One of the most unique ways to see the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding area!
- Not a bumper car, nor race car!