OLD VEGAS & MOBSTER TOUR:
Are you ready to ride around the Las Vegas Strip looking bad ass in your very own Pink Hog Car Scooter? Stand out from the crowd as you visit famous Las Vegas sites up, down and around the World Famous Strip!
Sure there are many ways to see the strip but nothing quite like this! We pick you up, lead you around the strip show you some world famous sites along with many you didn’t even know existed! That’s the advantage of riding in open air Hog Car and having top local tour guides! You can see a lot more in less time without having to wait and pay for taxis or to find a parking space! This tour is approximately 3.5 hours of actual tour time and visits over 8 different attractions including the famous Welcome to Las Vegas sign and the largest chocolate fountain in the world at the Bellagio. We have partnered with the Voodoo Zip-Line at the Rio Hotel & Casino and consider this a premiere stop on the tour for both thrill seekers and photo enthusiasts alike. You won’t find this time of thrill ride or photo opportunity on ANY other scooter tour in Las Vegas! This tour is changed up weekly so it’s never the same tour twice, and we always try to accommodate you by showing you the sites YOU WANT TO SEE!
- Personally guided and narrated tour
- Unlimited Complimentary Water
- All fees included
- lunch provided on the tour and please contact us with your selection
- Small group experience
- Complimentary hotel pick-up and drop-off
- $135 per person, based on double occupancy
- Approximately 4.5 to 5 hours of concierge service from our tour guides from pickup to drop-off
- Pickup and drop-off from Strip hotels and Golden Nugget downtown is available from one of our guides
- All safety instructions and Hog Car operation information is given to ensure your safety
- Must be 21 with valid driver’s license to drive
- Minimum age is 8 for a passenger
- Maximum height is 6’4″, while riding with a passenger
- Maximum combined weight of passengers is 450 lbs per Hog Car
- Helmets not required, but are available
- No motorcycle license required
- International driver’s licenses are accepted
- Hog Cars are not handicap or elderly friendly, sorry 🙁
- Must be in good physical health
- Hats are not allowed while Hog Cars are on the road
BIG COUNTRY’S NOTES:
- Safety is our #1 priority followed very closely by “having the time of your life!”
- Feel like a celebrity, as people smile, point, honk and take pictures while wishing they were you!
- One of the most unique ways to see the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding area!
- Not a bumper car, nor race car!